LMFC Return To Play Guidelines (En español)
(Phase 3: Full Team Competitions currently)
All Coaches, Players, Parents and Spectators
- Should have no sign or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have not been exposed to someone that has been ill in 14 days.
- If you feel like you have been exposed to COVID-19 please contact your healthcare provider and refrain from any and all LMFC activities until cleared
- Should not travel outside of the community area for 14 days prior to beginning group training.
- If any of the above has travelled to or from one of the states on the New York State travel advisory list, you are prohibited from participation in and attendance at LMFC activities until completion of the State of New York mandated 14-day quarantine period.
- High temperature and/or fever (above 100.4F)
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
- Persistent/worsening cough
- Trouble breathing
- Joint aches and soreness
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus congestion
Arrival at training/scrimmages/games-Coaches and Players
- Players will wear masks on arrival and departure from training/scrimmages/games (not during games) Players should find field (via coach number)
- Temperature checks will be performed and recorded by each coach on players.
- Coaches will ask each athlete if they are experiencing any signs or symptom of COVID-19. If the athlete has any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they will be sent home and instructed to contact their health provider.
- Group training will be outside and fields will be spread out as much as possible to limit numbers of kids in area.
- During breaks players will be required to maintain 6ft social distance.
- Spectators, nonessential visitors, staff, and volunteers will be limited as much as possible.
- There will be marked spectator viewing sites to allow for social distancing. For scrimmages, there will be coned areas. All must practice social distancing including wearing face coverings. *Please limit number of spectators to one/two adults per child*
- Each player will be required to have their own face covering, hand sanitizer, water bottle, snack, towel, and personal hygiene products. Face coverings can include masks, scarfs, and bandanas over nose and mouth. Sanitizer will be readily available as extra precaution, but it is strongly recommended each player has their own in their training bags.
- Players are not required to wear face coverings during physical activities but must wear them when arriving and leaving training.
- NO sharing personal items. Participants should use their own equipment and instructed to sanitize their equipment after each training session.
- Coaches and spectators will be required to wear face coverings when within 6 feet of others.
- Practice respiratory etiquette by covering coughs and sneezes with tissue or inside elbow.
- Coaches will follow cleaning schedule protocol of equipment (cones, goals, etc.) with disinfectant before, during
and after use.
- Ensure the health and safety of all players.
- Complete temperature check for every training/scrimmage/game. Inquire how the athletes are feeling, send them home should you believe they act or look ill.
- Follow all state and local health protocols.
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball, water bottles, bag, etc.)
- Coach is the only person to handle all practice equipment. (cones, disk etc.)
- Coach to sanitize/clean all personal training equipment before and after each session (e.g. cones, discs, etc.)
- Always wear a face mask, maintain social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
- Take temperature daily.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer at every training.
- Wear mask before and immediately after all training.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, snack or bag.
- Practice social distancing during arrival and set up. Place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations, no high 5’s, hugs, handshakes etc.
- Ensure child is healthy and check your child’s temperature daily.
- Limited carpooling with other players.
- Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
- When at practice wear mask if outside your car.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training session.
- Ensure all equipment, cleats, ball, shin guards etc. are sanitized before and after every training.
- Notify member organization immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Do not assist coach with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child always has their face coverings and sanitizer with them.