Instructions for the mandatory Online Training Program and US Club Background Screening
Complete the following steps, in the following order.
- Go to http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/usclubsoccer/ to complete and pay via credit card ($5) the Training Program (Sideline Sports Doc). After 100% completion, you will be e-mailed a certificate and certificate number which will be in the lower right-hand corner, and which you will need when doing the background check screening application.
- Go to https://usclubsoccer.sportngin.com/register/form/502067227 to complete and pay via credit card ($18) the background screening application. You will be asked to provide your certificate number from the Training Program in order to complete the background screening. The number must be provided in order to complete the application.
- You must choose “WYSL – Westchester Youth Soccer League” as your “Club” (at bottom of the Club pull-down menu). DO NOT TYPE IN ANYTHING. DO NOT choose your actual club (LMFC, Mamaroneck, or Larchmont)!! If you do, you will not be credited.
- Watch your e-mails in case the background provider needs to contact you regarding any questions they might have.
- You will receive a confirmation when the screening has been completed. No need to forward.
- All steps must be done in the order above
- Please contact David Diamond with any questions. He can tell you if you have been marked “eligible” or not.
- The process can take up to ten days. You do not need to contact the League.
- Background checks are good for any affiliated US Club league/club for up to 2 years.